The Blues project (Blue and Eco industries cluster exchange for induStrial modernisation) is implemented by 5 European clusters from the Czech Republic, Spain, France, Germany and Poland. The main objective of the project is to improve managerial skills of cluster employees, to exchange experiences, to improve the quality of provided services and to enable international cooperation between companies/members from the water and greentech sector – ClusterXChange. Participants (guests and hosts) of this international exchange can be representatives of the clusters forming the consortium and business support organizations, development support organizations (such as technology centers, research institutes, innovation centers, incubators, gas pedals) and SMEs that are members of clusters from countries participating in the COSME program.
The BLUES project is financed by the European Union under the COSME Programme, grant N°874426.
- Germany: Katherina Ulrich from BalticNet-PlasmaTec; email@example.com
- Spain: María Benito from ZINNAE; firstname.lastname@example.org
- France: Mylène Hache from Aqua – Valley; email@example.com
- Poland: Ewa Rekosz from Mazovia Cluster ICT; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Czech republic: Anna Marytová from Nanoprogress; email@example.com
- Other Cosme countries: María Benito from ZINNAE; firstname.lastname@example.org