Our partner, CircInWater Eurocluster has an open call for The Knowledge lump sum. It supports the development and growth of European SMEs offering water-smart solutions by facilitating access to external training or consultancy services on strategic issues such as Market development & business strategy, Concept creation & development or Internationalisation. The financial support provided is between €2 000 and€4 000 to cover up to 100% of the eligible costs related to the training or consultancy. The application process is quite simple and well-balanced with the financial support provided, and the same for the reporting in case the project is funded. Also, the eligibility criteria are quite broad:
- be an SME according to the SME definition of the EU;
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- non-EU countries listed EEA countries and countries associated to the COSME part of the Single Market Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of participating countries);
- be a member of a cluster organisation registered on the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP);
- not request more than €60 000 within CircInWater lump sum schemes (innovation, knowledge, internationalisation).