The INGENIOUS Consortium presents seven challenges in the energy-intensive industry (EII) as part of its open Innovation Grant competition.
The Innovation Grant competition provides direct financial support to SMEs to develop processes and technologies that strengthen the transformation of the energy-intensive industry (EII) to a greener, more digital and more resilient one.
INGENIOUS Innovation Grants will support projects that address one of the key challenges that will accelerate the realization of digital and green transformation, provide affordable, clean and efficient technology solutions, and present new business models.
INGENIOUS challenges focused on energy-intensive industries are as follows:
- Efficient and sustainable decarbonization processes
- Technology improvement and/or product innovation for digital transformation
- Technology improvement and product innovation for green transformation
- Closing the loop for efficient and sustainable innovation processes
- Safe and more efficient energy transformation and energy supply assurance.
- Advanced materials leading to higher sustainability and digitization.
- New solutions and business strategies to overcome challenges to overcome the EU’s dependence on the outside world.
Each of the challenges will be discussed at special workshops.
The first one will be held already on March 7 and will focus on challenge #5 Secure and more efficient energy transition and energy supply assurance – hydrogen.
Link to the workshop
Stay tuned! You are welcome!